Today I am writing a review of a site called Bassabids. I’ve been a member of Bassabids for a few months, and I’ve not seen any other sites which mimic their unique concept. Essentially, you purchase bids for their auctions at $2 each (some auctions like the iPod shuffles are usually given 10 free bids) and bid any amount. At the end of the auction, the lowest unique bidder wins.
- High net profit if you win
- Free auctions offer excitement
- Bidding through SMS is allowed
- Small community means higher chances
- Takes initial investment to buy bids
- No guaranteed strategy
- Auctions only end once maximum bids is reached
So far I have won nothing, but I have bid on many auctions with the free bids given to me. I think that anyone comfortable with investing a little into buying bids will be very successful. Imagine winning a car, computer, or TV for just cents on the dollar.